RaySupreme Review – 3D Modeling and Rendering Software
Imagine having the power to create amazing 3D models and scenes by simply typing text descriptions.
RaySupreme is a full-featured, powerful 3D modeling and rendering software that introduces a revolutionary new technology called Text-to-3D.
You can model, render, and select objects in the same manner as most 3D programs, but the impressive and most unique feature with RaySupreme is that you are able to create 3D works by typing text commands.
RaySupreme is equipped with a serious amount of tools at version 1.1 and BrainDistrict the developer is adding many more tools and features in v1.5, which is due out in Q4.
- 3D modeling, mapping and rendering tools you would expect from any professional 3D program.
- Revolutionary Text-to-3D Engine, which processes English statements into 3D images.
- Powerful Node-based features, which support and integrate Text-to-3D Technology into your models.
- Detailed documentation that supports the beginner, intermediate or expert 3D artist.
- Ever expanding database of objects, materials with free unlimited downloads.
- OBJ Export functionality.
What The Reviewers Are Saying
“Smart and easy to use 3D modeling program – It does not matter if you are an expert or a beginner. With RaySupreme, you will be able to create professional grade 3D scenes from the ground up, just by typing a description with your own words.” – FindMySoft Team
“RaySupreme is a versatile 3D modeling program that gives you the power to create three-dimensional objects and scenes. BrainDistrict, the developer of RaySupreme, wants everyone to be able to create 3D worlds without having to break their piggy banks. With its low price point, RaySupreme is a great value for people who want to try out 3D modeling just for fun, and it’s an even better deal for students or creative designers who want to step up their game and move into the realm of 3D modeling without making a huge investment.” – Top Ten Reviews
For more information please visit http://www.braindistrict.com/en/raysupreme
For a free demo please visit http://www.braindistrict.com/en/try-buy