Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager Download & Review
Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager (LERM) is an outstanding and professional backup restoration and disaster recovery third-party tool for MS Exchange Server that allows user to repair, browse, search, and restore from corrupt or damaged MS Exchange Server database EDB files and allows working with PSTs, OSTs, and Live Exchange Servers. The software offers a platform for centralized Exchange access and management by facilitating a number of beneficial features that allows user to repair, search, export, recover and restore emails from archives and Live Exchange mailboxes.
Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager (LERM) offers a single platform for managing various aspects of Exchange-related activities. Recover all types of Exchange Server data like messages, attachments, calendar items, tasks, notes, etc. at elementary level or in bulk from EDB using this eminent utility. The tool allows searching emails on the basis of multiple criteria such as Subject, Messages, From, To, Attachments, etc. across multiple sources like offline EDB, PST, OST, and Live Exchange Server and restoring searched email items to Live Exchange mailboxes, PST, EML or MSG.
Have a quick look on some of the key features of Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager:
- Offers a centralized platform for accessing, controlling and managing MS Exchange Server.
- Repairs corrupt or damaged Exchange Server information store without interfering existing backup processes.
- Restores emails, contacts, calendar items, attachments, etc. with complete accuracy.
- Searches and restores emails at granular level.
- Creates new user mailboxes in Exchange Server and transfers mails to them from archives.
- Searches emails over multiple sources like EDB, OST, PST, and Live Exchange Server.
- Archives user mailboxes by copying mails to PST files.
- Searches and removes duplicate emails for effective usage of storage space.
- Moves or copies emails amidst user mailboxes and PST files.
- Transfers emails from unmounted EDB files to Live Exchange user mailboxes.
- Imports and exports emails in PST, MSG or EML file formats.
- Generates five types of reports on user mailboxes on various messaging parameters such as Messages, Attachments, Sender, Receiver, and Date and allows saving them in HTML file format.
- Supports Office 365 and facilitates migrating from Live Exchange Server and Offline EDB files to Office 365. Also, data can also be copied from OST and PST files to Office 365 user mailbox.
- Supports both 32-bit as well as 64-bit MS Outlook and MS Exchange Server versions.
- Fully compatible with MS Exchange Server 2000, MS Exchange Server 2003, MS Exchange Server 2007, and MS Exchange Server 2010 versions.
- Supports MS Outlook 2000, MS Outlook 2003, MS Outlook 2007, and MS Outlook 2010 versions.
- Easy-to-install and easy-to-use software offering intuitive, self-descriptive, user-friendly Outlook-like graphical user interface that makes working on it much easier even for novice users.
- Works well with Windows XP, Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8 Operating Systems (both 32-bit as well as 64-bit).
Visitor monitoring is quite essential to gain more from the available. It helps you to prioritize your services, provide more accurate service, target potential clients, weigh up your situation and invest accordingly. Therefore, there is a lot which can be benefitted from this ingenious application.
Benefits offered by the software:
- Eliminates performing brick-level backups and maintaining expensive recovery server and, thus, saves significant amount of time and resources consumed in dealing with MS Exchange Server.
- Offers a centralized platform for accessing and controlling MS Exchange Server.
- Repairs corrupt or damaged Exchange Server database files and recovers user mailboxes from backup instantly.
- Eases Exchange migration process and reduces migration cost by allowing user to copy and move user mailboxes from archives and Live Exchange to another Live Exchange with just a few mouse clicks.
- Allows searching and restoring individual emails among a variety of archive files and Live Exchange.
- Allows adhering to regulatory requirements and IT security policies of the organization.
- Allows performing numerous Exchange-related tasks from any Windows-based system in the network.
Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager (LERM) is available as a free trial version that lets users to evaluate its features, functionalities and capabilities. The free trial version is available for unlimited time period but with limited features. If satisfied with the performance of the free trial version and to overcome the limitations of trial version, make online payments and get license key of full version of the software.
Preview Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager Site To Review: