Kernel for PDF Repair Download and Review
Remarkable Features of the Software:
- Repairs multiple PDF files in a single repair cycle.
- Accurately recovers texts, graphics, OLE data, images, labels and tables from damaged PDF files.
- Maintains the data integrity of original PDF files while repairing them.
- Supports recovery of damaged PDF files even from removable storage devices like pen drives, flash drives, CDs, DVDs or Floppy disks.
- Allows saving repaired PDF files with their original names.
- Supports repairing of PDF files created with any available versions of Adobe Acrobat.
- Offers an easy-to-use, easy-to-understand, interactive, user-friendly graphical user interface.
- Trial version also available at free of cost.
Moreover, working with Kernel for PDF Repair doesn’t require expertise such that even novice users can easily perform the PDF file repair process. Enriched with extra-ordinary features, the software offers a user-friendly, highly interactive graphical user interface that allows even a non-technical user to carry out the PDF repair process quite easily.
What benefits a user can enjoy while using Kernel for PDF Repair?
There are numerous PDF repair softwares available in the market nowadays, but by using Kernel for PDF Repair one can avail following benefits:
- Highly interactive, user-friendly user interface makes the PDF file repair process a much easier task even for novice users.
- Embedded advanced algorithms offers accurate and quick recovery of data from damaged PDF files.
- Keeps structure and name of original PDF file intact after repairing.
Which error messages are resolved using Kernel for PDF Repair?
Using Kernel for PDF repair, following error messages can be easily resolved that might get generated while accessing corrupt or damaged PDF files:
“File is damaged or cannot be repaired”
“The root object is missing or invalid”
“File is corrupt or damaged”
“Unexpected corrupt or incorrect file type”
“There was an error while opening this document. The file could not be found.”
“There was an error processing a page. Invalid Function resource”
“There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired.”
“There was an error opening this document. The root object is missing or invalid.”
“There was an error opening this document. There was a problem reading this document (14)”
“An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem.”
PDF File Repair – A Simple Three Step Process:
Browse and list damaged PDF file(s)
Scan damaged PDF file(s)
Preview recovered data of reconstructed PDF file(s)
Windows OS: Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
PDF Files: PDF files created using any version of Adobe Acrobat.
Preview Kernel for PDF Repair Site To Review:
How to repair and recover corrupt PDF file? Watch the review video to know.
This video will display the complete procedure of repairing the corrupt PDF files using Kernel for PDF Repair software.