Freeware – AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition Download and Review
Product Name: AOMEI Partition Assitant Standard
Product Link: http://www.disk-partition.com/free-partition-manager.html
AOMEI technology released its new version of Partition Assistant on May 8, 2013. Partition Assistant Standard Edition is specially designed for windows server 2008; it’s a hard disk partition master software. We’ll see the main features below:
Hard drive partitioning tool-Partition Assistant
New free functions added in the Updated Version 5.2
1. Split Partition.
One-key Splitting: quick way to partition hard disk tool, choose target disk press “enter”.
Partition Resize: you can adjust the size by sliding the tool bar.
2. Convert NTFS and FAT32 partition without loss of data
FAT32 file system can support single file size 4GB at most, but NTFS can support much more than 4GB.
NTFS to FAT32
3. Align Partition:
Supports SSD or HDD to align any partition;
Optimize sector by setting partition alignment, including 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048 and 4096
4. GPT/MBR Disk Conversion:
Convert MBR disk to GPT and vice verse; ensure data security; time saving: conversion takes about 3-10 seconds.
5. Fully support UEFI boot. With this new feature, you can boot faster than before.
1. Change Partition Size: to solve the low disk space problem, you can change partition in other disk. and then add the free space to source disk.
2. Move partition: the unallocated space must behind the source disk, with this function, you can keep the space in the right place.
3. Create/Delete/Format Partition:
If there are many free spaces in other disks, you can make them into unallocated space to create new partition. Delete Partition is another way of creating unallocated spaces, which Format Partition is to keep partition but not data.
The following features may be minor but functional:
1. Copy Partition (New): directly copy source disk to target disk
2. Change Labe, Change Drive Letter;
3. Check Partition: to scan each disk sector status by reading data from the sector;
Bad Sectors Test: a disk surface test to scan the target disk space. mark as green color when no error and red color for reading error
View Properties: it will show detailed information of your partition.
Above all, the new free features are unique in backup software market. Compared to other ones, they may neither freeware nor available. AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition is free for personal and commercial use. You can download from here
Preview AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition Site To Review: