Boxoft Postscript to Flipbook Download Free & Review – How to convert Postscript files to digital magazine
When it comes to converting your Postscript files there are not many software available to achieve it except for a handful of tools like the Boxoft Postscript to Flipbook. You can create all forms of digital magazines and books with this feature available exclusively on Boxoft software. There are not many software tool available in this niche to do the job, except for a handful including Boxoft. Apart from that you can also add in great features like animation, music, clip arts, graphics and much more which in the normal case will not be possible. This flipbook software works well on all versions of Windows including the less famous Windows Vista to the latest Windows 8.
- Change the way you normally read books, catalogues, etc
- Track your campaigns with Google Analytics
- Create best flip book with flipbook templates and themes
- Easy way to convert postscript files to flipbook
- Ability to prefix page range, size as well as design and color
- Include additional features like watermark, logo and links
- Read the way a person reads regular books online
- Easy to use graphical user interface
- Loads and loads of features to make your flip book attractive
- Ability to customize the flip book in whichever way we want it to get the required output
With the help of the postscript to flip book software one can work wonders in their marketing campaign without needing employ additional manpower or needing to buy costly software or tools. Just one Boxoft Postscript to Flip book software is enough to make it work like a charm. The ability use these valuable software for free as well as being able to buy them and upgrade them free for lifetime also adds value to it and hence the best choice for anyone looking for the same type of software.
Download Boxoft Postscript to Flipbook Free Trial and Full Version From Regnow
- Download Boxoft Postscript to Flipbook Free Trial Here:
- Download Boxoft Postscript to Flipbook Full Version Here: