Review of WorkoutBuddyX.com – Total Body Transformation for People of All Fitness Levels
Website URL: http://workoutbuddyx.com/cb/home.html
With over 60% U.S. population either overweight or obese, chances are you have tried some sort of fitness or diet product in the past. However, the weight loss market is loaded with dangerous pills that never work, or extremely difficult workout plans that are just too dangerous for most people. Instead, WorkoutBuddyX.com, a new subscription based social fitness website, has a very different approach – provide a customizable and super effective fitness program that is “achievable” for people of all fitness levels.
What is it?
Created by a group of top-level celebrity personal trainers, boot camp instructor, martial artist, and yoga instructor, Workout Buddy X.com online membership gives you instant streaming access to 36 exclusive workout videos from a wide variety of categories such as cardio kick boxing, interval training, functional strength training, and yoga.
You get at 12-week online training calendar that automatically tracks your progress. I.e., each completed workout is marked with a “yellow-star”. It’s kind of similar popular fitness programs you see on TV such as P90X and Insanity, but Workout Buddy X is a lot more focused on getting you to lose weight a smarter, safer, and more efficiently.
Why it may actually work for you:
Reason 1 – You can actually complete it
Products like P90X and Insanity are great, but that only work for people who can actually complete them! What our reviewers love about Workout Buddy X is that all the moves are modified with 3 different intensity levels. So for example, if you are new to the program, you can start with a Level-1 version of the similar move, then gradually move up to “Level-2” and “Level-3” as your physical ability improves. This allows your workouts to be challenging, but since you can actually complete them, you feel rewarding and encouraged along the process.
Reason 2 – You get unlimited free consultation
For a limited time, you also get free trainer support and consultation. You get daily tips, weekly check-ups and motivations from an assigned trainer. This gives the lazier folks a bit of extra push and encouragement in completing the program.
Reason 3 – You learn how to lose weight the smarter and more efficient way
We hear various weight loss tips and gimmicks on TV, radio, and the Internet. But in reality, most people still have no idea how to lose weight the right way. In terms of the actual fitness philosophy: Workout Buddy X focuses on two things:
1. Burning more calories and fat for the “entire day”. This training technique usually combines cardio with resistance training, but not like lifting weights at the gym. You are using your entire body as a whole singular unit and triggers the phenomenal called “the Afterburn Effect”, which basically means you continue to burn more fat after a workout.
2. Hitting you with 100’s of moves with different variety and intensity, so the workouts always stays fun and effective.
How to Start Your Workouts?
Since the product is completely online, you don’t need to pay for shipping and handling of a bunch of DVDs. You can access all the workouts directly on your PC, Mac, Tablet PCs and Smart Phones.
The program have taken into consideration that users will be doing the program at home, so all moves have been optimized with minimal amount of space, with no fancy equipment. About 90% of the exercises can be done with no weights. The other 10% can be done with common household items like a heavy book or a 1-gallon water bottle.
The workouts are designed to burn the most amount of fat, so you actually don’t need heavy and bulky weight.
Preview WorkoutBuddyX.com Site To Review: