Review of AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition 5.1 & Download Free
With the development of the computer science, more and more partition tools have stepped into the market. Meanwhile, there are many disk problems need to be handled. Therefore, it turns out to be a key point to choose a good disk management assistant. Here, a powerful and multifunctional disk manager, AOMEI Partition Assistant Professional Edition (PA Pro) will be strongly recommended to all the users. It can work with the Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and latest Windows 8 both 32 and 64 bit, what’s more, it is world’s first multi-language partition manager. The picture below is its main interface.
Main Interface of AOMEI PA Pro
As all-in-one disk management software, AOMEI PA Pro has many specially designed functions in resolving many tiresome disk troubles, such as the problems of “low disk space” in system drive, the “Extend Volume” option grayed out, etc. This magic tool can solve these kinds of problems easily and securely. Let’s see the advanced features of this partition assistant.
Review: Shining features Of AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro
- Extend Partition Wizard: This option can help to extend system volume without restarting the computer, and it is a one-key operation that can be carried out easily and safely.
- Migrate OS to SSD or HDD: This wizard can migrate the current operating system to a new Solid State Dirve (SSD) or Hard Drive Disk without reinstalling.
- Allocate Free Space: This function can help to directly allocate some unused space from one drive to extend another one.
- Create Partition: It allows create partitions without any limitation as we wish – when there is no unallocated space or there are already four primary partitions on the disk, creating partition is not a difficulty.
- Create Bootable CD: It can help to launch PA Pro in Windows PE. Thus, the hard disk can be managed well even if the operating system crashes.
- Resize: This option can extend or shrink the volume to an ideal size.
- Repartition Hard Drive: The two functions of “merge” and “split” can help to complete this task easily. The function of “merge” can merge two adjacent drives into one, also it can merge the unallocated space to any existing drive.
- Partition Recovery Wizard: This wizard can help to recover the deleted partitions without losing data.
- Disk/Partition Copy Wizard: These two options can help to copy disk or partition to another hard disk safely and easily.
In addition, there are several other functions.
It can complete the conversion between GPT and MBR, as well as the conversion between primary and logical partition, which makes up for the limitation of Windows built-in disk management. “Partition Alignment” can help to properly align partition so as to optimize the performance of the SSD. “Wipe Partition” can aid the users in cleaning the data or files permanently which can avoid recovering with some data recovery software. What’s more, there are some basic disk functions, such as delete, move, format, change label, change drive letter, hide partition, set active partition, etc.
All in all, AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition proves to be a strong, trustworthy partition tool in managing hard drive well. It can be the best choice of the Windows users. In addition, the Server Edition which cost $139 is working for Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, Home Server 2011 and SBS 2011.
Download AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition free trial and Full Version From Regnow
Preview AOMEI Partition Assistant Site To Review: