Noteburner Audiobook Converter for Mac Review
Publisher: Noteburner Audiobook Converter for Mac
Review Of Noteburner Audiobook Converter for Mac: Best Audiobook DRM Remover software
I heard this Noteburner Audiobook Converter for Mac program for the first time from my friend, he recommended it to me, while I came across this program which allowed me to put my purchased Audible .aa files to my car while driving.
You know, it’s very frustrating to find a way to remove the DRM and put the .aa audiobook files to other players that can support at the same time, I tried many ways, none of them worked. While Noteburner Audiobook Converter is an exception, it allowed me remove the DRM and convert the .aa format to mp3 or aac at a very fast speed. It’s a magic. Here I would like to recommend it to all of these people who have the same needs as me.
NoteBurner Audiobook Converter for Mac is a DRM removal converter, which is designed for Mac users to convert both DRM protected and DRM free audio books to unprotected mp3, aac. It’s also an .aa to aac converter which allows you to convert audio book to DRM free aac with both ID tags and chapters information preserved.
What can Noteburner Audiobook Converter for Mac do for you?
A clean and clear interface, which is the first impression that Noteburner Audiobook Converter for Mac throws on me, with it, you can:
- Remove DRM from protected iTunes .m4b, .m4a, Audible .aa and .aax.
- Noteburner Audiobook Converter as a professional Audiobook Converter, which allows you remove the protected DRM from purchased itunes .m4a, .m4b, .aa, .aax file to mp3, aac (.m4b/.m4a without DRM), thus allowing you to put the audiobooks to any players.
- Support multiple output devices. This software can convert the DRM protected audiobooks to mp3, aac format, which allows you put the converted audiobooks to any output devices such as Android tabs, Motorola, HTC, Samsung, Nokia, PSP, iphone, ipod etc.
- Support batch conversion and chapters preserved. Noteburner Audiobook Converter allows you to convert multiple files at one conversion, further more, the ID3 Tags and chapters will be preserved in output mp3 or aac format while converting.
- Easy to operate. With a clear interface, it’s very easy for you to operate this program, no matter you are novice or not, plus, it converts your audiobook files at a 5X speed and without any loss of quality.
This software worked like a charm on my Mac lion, and it completed what I would like to do – put the DRM audiobooks to my car. It really is a great DRM removal software for Mac users.
This audiobook converter supports multiple formats file conversion.
It’s easy to use, and the converted files are in high quality.
It can be updated for free lifelong.
It’s a shareware, which will costs $34.95, while the developer is holding an event of giving free license. You can write a review then post online to get a free copy.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.noteburner.com/mac-audiobook-converter.html
Download Noteburner Audiobook Converter for Mac Full Version From Avangate
Preview Noteburner Audiobook Converter for Mac Site To Review: