College of International Radio Broadcasting’s Announcers’ E-Course Review
Publisher: How to Become a Radio/TV Announcer
Download Link: http://cirbroadcasting.com
This post is a review about How to Become a Radio/Television Announcer. In this review I am going to discuss its legitimacy, its features, its efficiency and who is behind it.
WHAT IS “HOW TO BECOME A RADIO/TELEVISION ANNOUNCER”?
How to become a Radio/Television Announcer is the only radio and television announcers’ training e-course in the world! It was created by veteran radio & television announcer, Jeff Neil, after serving for twenty-six years as a professional announcer with big market stations in North America and the Caribbean. For the past twenty-three years, Jeff has been the owner and C.E.O. of the College of International Radio Broadcasting, a successful announcers training College, officially registered with the Internationally recognized Accreditation Council. Over the years, hundreds of students have graduated with their College diploma in broadcasting.
What’s Unique About this Course?
- This is not some elaborate, expensive course. It is an inexpensive course which covers the basics necessary to know to significantly improve one’s communications skills, generate a good income as a free-lance commercial recording artiste, or go on to become a professional radio/television announcer if that is the desire.
- No qualifications are necessary to enrol in this e-course beyond plain common sense, the ability to read well and a genuine interest in this field of work.
- Students can study at their own pace, in the comfort of their own home and take the audition test at their own convenience.
- The e-course is easy to follow and students can graduate and earn their College diploma within three months.
- Anyone who completes this e-course will be able to pass an announcers’ audition test at any radio or television station in the world.
The e-course does not just comprise the download course file. That is to say, you are also afforded the opportunity for interactive coaching where necessary at the end of the course, to be professionally evaluated and to receive your bona fide Broadcasters’ College diploma on completion.
There is no other Announcers’ e-course in the world! For anyone interested in the exciting and enjoyable field of radio or television announcing as a career, this e-course is an excellent place to begin. I highly recommend it.
Preview How to Become a Radio/Television Announcer Site To Review: