Simon’s Simple Hydroponic Plans Review
Publisher: HYDROPONIC GARDENING SIMPLIFIED
Review Of Simon’s Simple Hydroponic Plans
Simply the best hydroponics workbook available on the Internet today!
Learn to build each of the four major hydroponics systems easily and cheaply. This large, well illustrated book provides the following:
- Detailed parts and supplies lists
- Suggested places to buy what you need
- Tools to help you get the job done quickly
- Complete step-by-step construction guides, with plenty of full-color photos and diagrams. No confusion; simple and straightforward.
- A wealth of operating instructions and insider tips to help you get the most from your investment.
Get started in the fascinating, rewarding and productive field of home hydroponics today. Simon has done all the research for you and determined the best and easiest to maintain hydroponics systems:
- A sturdy HydroPad?PVC stand
- Classic Ebb & Flow Tray System
- Popular Top-drip “Dutch bucket” farm
- Fun and fabulous Deep Water lettuce raft garden
- For the lazy farmer: An automated garden with AutoPots?
So which type of hydroponics system is right for you?
This Simple Hydroponic Plans ebook fully describes the different hydroponic systems, and explains the advantages and disadvantages of each setup. This helps you easily decide which system would work best for your needs. And the best part is, no matter which system you try first, you will always have complete plans in your e-book for all the different setups. So as your experience deepens, you can try other methods.
Just keep the Simple Hydroponic Plans ebook stored on your hard-drive or even copy to a CD for later use. Then print out only the section you need to construct each garden, and keep it handy as you build.
The bonuses are worth the price of the Simple Hydroponic Plans e-book. They include a compact and concise guide to operating your hydroponics system. You can print out this cool handbook and keep it right there in your grow room. It guides you through the whole growing cycle and reminds you of tasks you need to perform at each stage of plant growth.
The growers bonus guide includes:
- Nutrients: A simplified mixing chart, proper ranges of ph and EC for optimal growth, how to maintain and top up your reservoir, and when to mix a new batch of nutrient solution
- Lighting: a simple guide to proper lamps for the gardens, hanging guidelines, bulb use, and a simplified lighting chart
- Planting Media: the best uses of the most popular growing media: LECA, perlite, CocoCoir and Rockwool
- Seeds: Secrets to jump starting your garden from seed
- Vines: tips on managing vining crops for maximum production from small spaces
Another bonus provides a wealth of miscellaneous hydroponics information:
- “Best Ofs”: Simon’s pick of the best trays, lights, nutrients, equipment… and where to get them.
- A cool hydro checklist… daily, weekly and monthly gardening chores.
- Hydroponics resources guide. A list of useful books and magazines for further study and information.
Simon’s Simple Hydroponic Plans; all you need to get started with hydroponics in style!
Preview Simon’s Simple Hydroponic Plans site to review: