Max Spyware Detector Review
Review For Max Spyware Detector
Publisher: Max Spyware Detector
You connect to internet for downloading certain freeware “solutions”, games, songs , movies etc . Some of the freebies circulating in cyberspace are in fact rogue programs designed to open your computer to a massive invasion of spyware and viruses.
Spyware and Adware are tiny programs that are unknowingly installed on your computer by hackers, and unethical companies through legitimate looking software and music downloads, e-mail attachments, instant messages, web browsing, and other routine activities you might participate in online.
Once installed, these tiny programs can run completely undetected collecting your personal information, tracking the tasks you perform on your computer, or bombard you with annoying pop ups and ads.
Just a few of the things spyware can monitor and collect about you:
- The Web Sites You Visit
- Your Instant Message Conversations
- Deletes cookies
- Credit Card Numbers You Use
- The Items You Purchase Online
- Usernames and Passwords Used To Access Your Favorite Sites
- Your Incoming and Outgoing Email Messages
- Your Bank Account Numbers
- Other Important and Personal Information
Even worse, once this information is collected it can then be sold to other parties which can lead to even more pop-ups, spam and Spyware!
Spyware is also notorious for making your PC sluggish and unresponsive. Sometimes this is by design but many times the sluggish performance is a result of poorly created spyware and malware programs that conflict with the other programs running on your computer.
In any shape or form, spyware is extremely annoying and frustrating!
10 Signs Your PC Is Infected
To quickly determine if your computer is infected with spyware, click the check box next to any statements below that you can answer “yes” to:
- My computer is infested with annoying pop-up ads whether I am online OR offline.
- I download music, movies, and games online.
- I keep getting error messages and warnings that my computer is infected with spyware or has numerous “security threats”
- My PC’s performance is sluggish and unresponsive.
- My home page has changed and I can’t change it back.
- I have pop-up protection installed but I still have tons of pop-ups
- I have strange toolbars and searchbars in my web browser that I don’t remember installing.
- Strange Icons Appear On My Desktop
- Sites I have never visited or heard of have been added to my favorites.
- My Search Results Are Strange and Full Of Ads.
- Download Max Spyware Detector Software Free Trial Here:
- Download Max Spyware Detector Software Full Version Here: