A REVIEW OF THE BOOK “HOW TO BUY CHEAP HOMES IN BRAZIL”
Publisher: How to Buy Cheap Homes in Brazil
Website URL: http://www.cheaphomesbrazil.com
Review Of “HOW TO BUY CHEAP HOMES IN BRAZIL”
In July 2011, a new e-book found its way to Clickbank, the world’s number e-product retailers. It was a book titled, “How to Buy Cheap Homes in Brazil” and one which had already been successfully launched in Brazil and was on offer mostly to tourists during the Rio Carnival in March 2011.
The internet is filled with lots of mixed, but mostly positive, reviews about this product and the extent to which it delivers on its promises. This is yet another review but one which captures the critique from all other reviews.
This review will assess the “How to Buy Cheap Homes in Brazil” book in the following areas: relevance, accuracy, brevity clarity, logic, style and availability.
- Relevance. Brazil’s rising profile as an economic super power has attracted thousands of investors in recent years. However, one area which has benefitted little from this influx of foreign investments is the real estate industry in Brazil. So the book “How to Buy Cheap Homes in Brazil” is coming at a time when prospective investors need all the information they can get about this promising industry in Brazil. (Rating: 9.5)
- Accuracy. Besides being relevant, the information contained in the book has been investigated by many reviewers and found to be up-to-date and accurate. All references in the book as well as recommended third-party service providers in the Brazilian real estate industry were verified. (Rating: 9.0)
- Brevity. The book succeeded in providing accurate and relevant information without being unnecessary long or repetitive. Every word in the book deserved its place. About buying homes in Brazil, the book provided all the information you need and none that you don’t. (Rating: 10.0)
- Clarity. The book contains no ambiguous claims or statements and is easy to understand completely even with a basic knowledge of English language. However, a lot of reviewers have asked the questions: “How cheap is cheap?” or “Does buying cheap mean loss of building standards?” or “Would there be other hidden fees not exposed in the book?” The book answers all these questions and more. (Rating: 9.5)
- Logic. The main question of logic here is that it is not possible to get homes so cheap in such an economy as that of Brazil. But, consider the following facts: (a) Brazil is the number one producers of building materials in the world (wood, cement etc); (b) there is a huge shortage of homes in Brazil and the government is encouraging more and more people to join the “new middle class” through reforms that translate to huge cost savings in acquiring homes; (c) Mortgage is affordable and readily available in Brazil; (d) a good number of really cheap homes on offer today were built many years ago and the current owners feel they have received much more than the value of the homes over the years. (Rating: 8.8)
- Style. The author presented his information in a unique style and structured the book in five sections with each section flowing naturally from the previous. (Rating: 9.4)
- Availability. The book “How to Buy Cheap Homes in Brazil” is priced at $29.99, offers a 60-day money back guarantee, and available for immediate download.
In summary, “How to Buy Cheap Homes in Brazil” is a recommended book for all those interested in visiting Brazil, investing in Brazilian real estate or simply understanding the home ownership process in one of the most amazing countries in the world. Highly recommended.
Preview “HOW TO BUY CHEAP HOMES IN BRAZIL” Site To Review: