Review For WebSaver
In modern internet based life, people search information by using search engines like google, bing, yahoo etc when they need to find solution to a problem.
These search engines provide us thousands of pages when we search something and we have to spend plenty of time to browse the web pages one by one to pick up the information we need. It is quite often that we come across the same problem after some time. Have you ever tried to save the web pages of your interest so that you could save time when you have the same or similar problem next time?
we can save web page links of our interest in our favourites. But the problem is that these sites do change a lot and we are left with regret for not saving the whole information last time when we figured it out.
If we could save the web pages in their original format on our local drives in a well managed format, it can make our lives easier and can improve the work efficiency by saving us a lot of time.
Keeping all these requirements in mind we are committed to develop a new software ‘WebSaver‘ to assist you in a better way to accomplish all these tasks.
(Large Image) – New Window
WebSaver includes the following features:
1. WebSaver has plug-ins to be integrated into the IE browser, So that we could save the valuable web pages readily.
2. WebSaver keeps the information on the saved web pages in its original state and order, to facilitate the reading.
3. WebSaver uses catalogue tree to manage the saved web pages according to user’s habits.
4. WebSaver also provides the search functionality for the already saved web pages.
5. WebSaver can import/export web pages in a single library file. It can also take backups or move the information freely.
6. To make sure that only the person who has permissions to login can view the saved pages, it provides password based security.
7. To protect the malicious use of information, WebSaver saves the web pages in encrypted form on disk, so that the other users can not view the content of saved web pages from disk file.
8. The collected web pages are very useful and important to us; the software can continue to use the already saved web pages on a new installation of the software or operating system only if the collected pages are kept safe.
If all the above features meet your requirements then don’t delay and just download the WebSaver.
We are very much sure that you will find it a great help for your browsing history. The trial version is free of cost.
To improve the quality and features of WebSaver, They warmly welcome any suggestions/feedbacks.