The Ultimate Horsepower Calculator Review
Publisher: Ultimate Horsepower Calculator
Review Of The Ultimate Horsepower Calculator
The Ultimate Horsepower Calculator is truly a unique and innovative product. Unlike most calculators that try to estimate your current power level based on your inputs, the Ultimate Horsepower Calculator takes in your target power goal as the input and helps you design a complete and comprehensive list of modifications specifically designed for your engine parameters to reach your power goals.
Starting from your power goal, and working backwards to find the right combination of modifications, the power calculator is best described as an engine design suite rather than a horsepower calculator.
This calculator was written as a summary of over 14 years of experience between physics and engineering, software development, automotive modifications, racing, and more and is truly in a class of its own in terms of accuracy of results and ease of use.
The Ultimate Horsepower Calculator is very easy to use, with no installation necessary (as it is a universal web application that runs inside any web browser including mobile devices) and the typical time for a user to complete a calculation is under 3 minutes. A series of how-to videos as well as a weekly illustrative “tuner report” are also available in case you need any help.
When was the last time you spent less than 3 minutes deciding on all the parts you needed to build a 400hp B18 Honda I4 or an 850hp LS3 V8?
Summary of features for The Ultimate Horsepower Calculator:
- Applicable to all 5 main buildups: Turbo, Supercharged, All-Motor, Nitrous Injected AND TWINCHARGED applications. This makes it the ONLY twincharged calculator on-line!
- Supports both 93 Octane Gasoline as well as 102 Octane E85 calculations allowing you to custom design your E85 conversions
- Complete cylinder head calculations including port size, valve size, port flow, camshaft lift, camshaft duration and head mill.
- Complete short block calculations including overbore, overstroke, and overrev rebuilds.
- Complete auxilliary intake and exhaust system calculations including intercoolers, hot and cold side intake piping and exhaust cutouts and single and dual cat-back exhausts.
- Complete Header calculations for shorty, long-tube and tri-Y header configurations.
- Complete fuel system calculations…. and much more
If you are serious about modifications, then this Ultimate Horsepower Calculator (and the bonus power guide that comes with it) will help you get the competitive advantage that you need, and the power that you want, all while potentially saving you thousands of dollars on modifications….
Watch Ultimate Horsepower Calculator demo video: Tuner Report #2 – Twin-Supercharged BMW M5
Preview Ultimate Horsepower Calculator site: