“The Song of Songs” eBook Review
eBook Review For “The Song of Songs”: Home and Student Edition
Publisher: The Daheshist Publishing Co., Ltd.
e-Book Publisher: DaheshWorks.com
Product link: http://daheshworks.com/prod02.htm
Introducing Dr. Dahesh (The Prodigious Writer)
Dr. Dahesh (1909-1984) is a prolific prodigious Lebanese writer. He had had few months of education in his childhood in an orphanage in the town of Ghazir in Lebanon. He was only eleven years when his earthly father left this world and stepped into the hereafter.
Dr. Dahesh writes as he speaks and is (Spiritually) very fluent in any international or local language without any pre-knowledge, but his mother tongue is Arabic. Endowed with a Special Divine Spiritual Power from God, had the essence of a Supreme Strong Will that urged him to become a self-made man. So he educated himself and climbed up the mountain of Literature Creativity.
On its peak he is internationally known to have written one hundred and fifty chefs-d’oeuvre in all genres of literature translated from Arabic into the major international languages: English, French, German, and Spanish, with more translations into global languages expected in the future. His masterpieces won the admiration of many men of letters, scholars, researchers, poets, writers, journalists, editors-in-chief, statesmen, lawyers, judges, scientists, physicians, the well educated Daheshists and their inner circles, in some Arabic countries, France, the United States, and are nowadays spreading into the well reputed universities around the globe as subject of graduate studies and researches. Dr. Dahesh’ humanitarian writings have great appealing nature to thoughtful minds. His truthful words are mingled with an irresistible magnet that attracts the reader’ lofty spirits.
His educated followers, lovers and admirers wrote this far about him (Eighty Six Books); describing his benevolent character; humbleness; compassion with the meek and poor; love of charity; love of literature and fine arts; love of freedom; great inbuilt sweeping tendency to God, the prophets, paradisiacal gardens, beautiful natural landscapes, waterfalls, green hills and mountains, and well designed private and public gardens.
They also wrote about “Daheshism – his Spiritual Doctrine” which he prophesied that will become the Global Spiritual Unifying Faith in the future.
Dr. Dahesh’s love for the fine arts and literature started in his childhood, the fact that will speak loudly of his Celestial Origin for those who will go deeply into his literary, artistic and spiritual heritage. He considers that art is a great indication of the civilized progress of any nation. He corresponded with many artists around the world requesting the commissioning of specific subjects from his own vibrant imagination. Thus starting to build his own collection of art along with what he purchased during his later frequent travels around the world of thousands of paintings, hundreds of sculptures and other decorative works of art now belonging to the Dahesh Museum of Art in New York City, its collection rivals international museums of which great nations are proud of. Several of the commissioned artworks inspired by him were used as illustrations for his literary creations.
His rare fondness and zeal for different fields of knowledge since the tender years, materialized with time in a great private library that contained in the early 1970s over two hundred thousand titles written in the different international languages, as well as most of the Arab daily, weekly, and monthly newspapers over tens of years. However, interrelated knowledgeable Daheshist sources estimate his library at present in New York to be around five hundred thousand titles.
Dr. Dahesh’ Special Spiritual Power allowed him to give an authentic, fluent lecture in French, supported by irrefutable material proofs, the matter that won him a Honoris Causa Doctorate from Sage Institute in Paris in 1930 in psychological knowledge. His Phenomenal Spiritual Miracles that baffled the minds of scientists, scholars, well educated as well as common people are countless (Space does not allow more on this subject). However, these witnessed and attested spiritual prodigies had irrevocable permanent palpable proofs; the matter that led many skeptics to be restored to their true faith in God.
After proclaiming “Daheshism” his Spiritual Doctrine during a spiritual session on 23 March, 1942 he gained fame, and the principles of his belief began to spread. The increasing number of intellectuals and those who started to support him and embrace his teachings alarmed the despotic sectarian Lebanese authorities of the 1940s. The barbaric government headed by Beshara el-Khoury unduly persecuted him, denuded him of his Lebanese citizenship in 1944, and exiled him from Lebanon without trial and with no legal justification. However, God the Almighty the only Invincible Being in existence, returned him secretly to Beirut, and spiritually supported him to wage against his enemies a shocking head cracking and heart braking pen war. He wrote defending his usurped rights and his forfeited liberty until he aroused the people against the tyrannical government, eventually leading them to overthrow the oppressive regime in 1952. The following regime headed by President Camille Shimon established justice and ruled for Dr. Dahesh to regain his Lebanese citizenship of which he had despotically been deprived.
“Daheshism” in brief believes in:
- One Unique Almighty, All Knowledgeable, All Wise, All Merciful, and Absolutely Just God.
- All Prophets are brethren in God’ presence.
- All Religions are great, besides complementing each other; they logically supplement each other; that is why a global Daheshist Brotherhood is a must.
- The entire universe is all energy and it is all alive; its beings are diverse forms of condensed comprehending energy (Spiritual Fluids); so there are no final existences for dead matter even at the subatomic constituent.
- Hell and Paradise are truer than our temporary existence on earth.
- There are millions of more advanced civilizations than ours in the cosmos, as well as millions of less advanced ones.
- Re-incarnation is a universal law, ascending to higher worlds, descending to lower worlds, or leveling off in the same world depending on one’ deeds.
- The master spiritual law that governs retribution, reward and re-incarnation is (What you plant in one life is what you harvest in the same life or life to come).
- No haphazard happenings in the entire cosmos, consequently there is a just spiritual causality behind every event.
- The comprehending lives of animals, plants and objects must be considered when dealing with them.
- Fear God, and seek His Holy Worshipped Face nothing else.
- Beware of the looming in mankind’ horizon WWIII the first and last Nuclear World War, which if ignited by GREED the major cause of all wars since creation, will consume all forms of life on earth. Mankind should not shrug off the lofty spiritual call of Daheshism to develop a majority of well refined global human society that donates more in lovely charity than it takes with selfish, greedy, eccentric, possessive evanescent intent.
Introducing “The Song of Songs” by Dr. Dahesh and “His Legacy” – Home and Student Edition
Almost every man and woman on earth heard of the renowned King Solomon’ and Queen of Sheba’ love story started by the king’s intelligent hoopoe. We in Daheshism believe that the entire creation is alive. God the Almighty, all wise, never created anything dead. He confirmed this truth in his scriptures where He said in the Holy Qur’an through Prophet Mohammed (P.U.H): Surat (6) al-An`am, or cattle:
“(38 – There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, or a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end.)”
God mentioned the hoopoe narrating his finding of Queen of Sheba to King Solomon in the Qur’an: Surat (27) an-Naml, or the ants:
“(22 – But the hoopoe tarred not far: he (came up and) said: I have compassed which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with tidings true.)”
God confirmed life being given to all creatures in the Bible Gn: 1: 24: “(And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.” (KJV)
God withered the fruitless tree through his beloved Jesus (P.U.H): Mt:21:19:
“(And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.” (KJV)
Dear reader this sparkling world can be seen and imaginatively lived through the beautiful lively images of one of Dr. Dahesh’ Literary and Artistic Masterpieces “The Song of Songs”. Yet, to offer you an added benefit, we appended e-Book “Dr. Dahesh’ Legacy” at the end of “The Song of Songs”.
Happy reading, and Have as many nice days as you wish on earth.
Bye for now, and see you in the promised new world of Knowledge, happiness and Daheshism Brotherhood.
9 December, 2010
- “The Song of Songs” by Dr. Dahesh and “His Legacy” – Home and Student Edition Free Trial Here:
- Download “The Song of Songs” by Dr. Dahesh and “His Legacy” – Home and Student Edition Full Version Here: