Eze2learn Review – Best Times Tables Software
Review For Eze2learn Times Tables Software
Publisher: Multiplication Times Tables
Don’t know how to motivate your kids to learn their multiplication tables? Eze2learn Times Tables software has the answer ……. Just 5-10 minutes per day is all they need to ensure they build a firm foundation for their multiplication facts (1 Times Tables through to 12 Times Tables ).
This windows based software is downloaded from Eze2learn-timestables.com and is set up very quickly and easily.
Eze2learn Times Tables Screens :
- User Log in Screen – Create your new user id or use a current id (statistics are kept for each user)
- Pick Times Tables Screen – Pick which Times Table you wish to practice (From 1’s to 12’s)
- Practice Tables Screen – Each practice routine consists of 24 questions.
- A Help Screen is available for each of the above mentioned screens.
Eze2learn Times Tables Software features include :
- Ability to register many different users each with their own performance statistics
- The Eze2learn Times Tables program uses both voice (Audio) and visual prompts to reinforce learning when questions are answered incorrectly. When first learning you may wish to select the Audio prompt feature which uses a voice command to let you know what the correct answer should be as well as a visual highlight of the correct answer. As you improve you have the option to turn off the Audio response and select a “slow” or “fast” pace.
- Statistics are kept for each user to show how their improving.
- Positioning your cursor over any Times Table option (from 1 – 12 and mixed) will display statistics as follows :
Rating ( None, Work Needed, Improving, Silver, Gold)
- You have the option of printing a report which shows your statistics for each of the Times Tables.
- Once you master a particular Table (greater than 90% Average) you will be awarded a Printable Certificate for achieving Gold level.
- You have the choice of learning time tables in sequence or in a random order. As a beginner it is best to learn Times Tables in a sequential order then progress to a random order.
- Detailed help makes using the Eze2learn Times Tables program very easy
- Mixed times tables provide a random selections of questions – Once you have mastered your individual Times Tables you can try the “Mixed” Times Tables option which will present random questions from 1 x through to 12 x.