Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe Review – Powerfull Utility To Manage Icon Layouts on Desktop
Review For Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe: Powerfull utility to manage icon layouts on Desktop
You’d prefer everything to be in the right order. You don’t like mess on your desktop. You don’t want to sort all these labels and all the time questioning yourself: “Why so many labels? Where is the one I need?” The necessary label usually disappears at the time you need it the most. You waste time searching them, but fail to find! If you want such nightmares to be lost in your past forever, use Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe tool. Besides, the tool is thoughtfully crafted for multiuser computers.
Why is Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe so good? Here are some answers:
- Launches in several seconds
- Keeps icon positions on desktop
- Provides several sets of icons on the desktop
- Supports several profiles
- Stores icons sets and their positions in named profiles
- Quickly restores icon positions when they are “shuffled”
What else does Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe have?
- Easy profile management (create, edit, save, save as, delete)
- Instant switch back and forth between profiles (couple of mouse clicks)
- Fast restoration of startup layout
- Support for different resolution layouts
- Fast access to all of the functions via the desktop context menu (integrated at installation)
- Doesn’t load the memory & CPU while active
- Supports Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/
How to use Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe?
Management is implemented via desktop context menu where “Enterra Icon Keeper” item is added containing the following commands:
- Select Active Profile. Opens drop-down sub-menu with the list of current profiles. The selected profile is activated on the fly. The current profile is ticked off.
- Create Profile. The User simply marks the icons to be included into the profile.
Edit Active Profile command. Change the profile name and set of icons for an active profile.
- Delete Active Profile. The moment you delete it, another profile is activated (as a rule first in the list). You can’t delete all the profiles because there should be at least one active profile available.
- Save Active Profile. The command is helpful when changing icons positions on the desktop.
Save Active Profile. Use when you want to create a profile based on existing one.
Profile Setup Wizard will help you with everything!
- Restore Startup Icon Positions command gets back to icons positions for the moment the system is loaded.
Where to buy Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe?
Buy at regnow. Buy now!
Million users forgot about this problem forever, will you forget about it too?