Cruise Ship Captain Game Review
Review For Cruise Ship Captain
Publisher: Windward Technology
Website URL: http://www.windwardtechnologyhawaii.com/
Love of cruise ships, extensive nautical experience and programming skills combined to create Cruise Ship Captain, a realistic simulator for Windows PC’s that challenges you to maneuver a massive ship to her berth.
- Two ships can be driven: a classic design with twin variable pitch propellers and rudders or a more modern dual Azipod ship with variable speed propellers on rotating pods that steer the ship without rudders.
- Choose to dock in the world’s most interesting and challenging harbors: Honolulu, Nawiliwili, Apia, Sydney, New York, Long Beach, Ft. Lauderdale and Southampton.
- Control the independent engines and rudders or Azipod angle. Add in the bow thrusters for final maneuvers.
- At first, you can choose to have the machinery respond immediately and later choose maximum realism for the real-life lag in response of propellers, rudders and pods.
- Choose custom wind conditions or allow the winds to shift direction and speed from mild to hurricane force.
- For a real test of your skills you can allow random equipment failure. Can you still maneuver the classic cruise ship with both rudders disabled? Dock without bow thrusters?
- For a final test request shipping traffic that you must avoid. (The aircraft carrier can be a real problem!)
- You can adjust the simulation speed to rush through any long straight runs.
- Running aground or ramming other traffic accumulates damage to your ship that might even sink!
The simulator is both fun and educational and a separate program Cruise Ship Time Trials, is designed as a fun party game. Choose a ship and a harbor and compete to dock the ship in a limited time period. Scores are assigned according to how close you can come to the dock minus any damage to the ship.
- Download Cruise Ship Captain Game Free Trial Here:
- Download Cruise Ship Captain Game Full Version Here:
Preview Cruise Ship Captain Game Site To Review: